Did you know…
Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Lucie, Indian River & Okeechobee Counties relies on donations to support our mission of serving 1,792 children.
Host an Event
Big Brothers Big Sisters will supply you with materials about our programs, matches, fundraising and special events to have at your event.
- Pick a theme or activity for the event.
Some ideas: craft and go, Pinterest party, movie night, game night, wii bowling, picnic at the park or beach, BBQ, desert or dinner party or just a fun night with friends.
- Who are you going to invite?
You can have as many as you want or as few. It’s really up to you. For invitations you can use email invites, create a Facebook invite or mail out invitations to your friends.
- When should you have your party?
Whatever date works best for you. You can have your party during the week or weekend, or in unison with a holiday.
Guests can be a part of our future by in a number of ways:
- make a monthly recurring donation
- making a one-time donation
- have your guest bring their lose change with them to make a donation, Change for Change.
- leave the donation open for you guest to make at their discretion.
The event host’s donation is having the event and supplying the location, activity and food/snacks for the event.
Contact a member of our Fund Development team